Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our Honeymoon - The Secret Destination

I really haven't forgotten I have a blog. Life has just been rather busy, and it makes it fun when you only use the internet once or twice a week because you don't have it at your house yet. ;)

                                                                     ~~~~~~~

After our wonderful wedding, which I will share about once I get all of our pictures, we drove to and stayed in Lafeyette, IN. Sunday, we headed off to the Smokey Mountains.


We winded our way up one of the moutains to the wonderful cabin where we stayed between Pigeon Forge and Gaitlinburg.

Our adorable little cabin. :)
More to come...

1 comment:

  1. That cabin IS adorable! And I have such a weakness for red doors and stone chimneys. -Lizzy :-)

    ReplyDelete