Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble, Gobble

On Friday, I went with my Mom to the Learning Vine (a large homeschool co-op type of thing), where she teaches sewing and cooking classes. It was fun to see what she does and to see the kids I've heard her talk about.

Throughout the sewing class, her girls where saying all phrases that she always tells them. Like "You need to clip some threads." Or "Can I sit down?" (That one means there's a big problem!) There were several things they said, and it was funny to see how they remember all the things she says.

She had two cooking classes, one with older kids (9-12ish) and one with younger kids (6-9ish). They made turkeys (not a turkey, but turkeys), which we used to make when we were younger. And believe it or not, the turkeys the younger kids made looked better.

My Turkey :)

Isn't he so cute?!
Best quote of the day: (My mom asked the kids what their favorite Thanksgiving food was.) 6 year old girl - "I know what my least favorite thing is." (Adults look at each other.) "Umm, okay..." "FOOTBALL!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment