Thursday, March 3, 2011

Valentine's Day

I know Valentine's Day was a few weeks ago, but I just had to share.

That Saturday, we went out to dinner. We decided to try a new restaurant, the Macaroni Grill. We waited for a while to be seated, but that was fine since we had no plans. It was interesting that some high school in the area had some sort of dance going on that night, so there were a whole bunch of guys and girls dressed up for the occasion. We weren't all that impressed with the food. You just can't beat Olive Garden in the way of Italian food. It was fun to do something new though. The main topic of conversation was about what colors we should decorate our house in! We are still trying to decide what to do in the breezeway and the little room. Any suggestions? ;)

Then on Valetine's Day, Ryan came over after gymnastics, and he gave me a Willow Tree figure, pretty pink roses, and a very nice card. :) Isn't he so sweet?


"I Love You" - Willow Tree figure.


My roses, wonderful card, and cute Willow Tree figure.


One of my beautiful pink roses.
 I'm so thankful for the amazing, thoughtful, caring man that God has given to me!

"I thank my God every time I remember you." ~ Philippians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment