Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring

Hurray! It's that time of year...

When the sunshine is warm...Yes, I sat in the sun on the porch today and did my school. If one must do school, soaking up the sun while doing it is the best way to go!

When the daffodils and tulips are poking up out of the ground.

When you begin to hear, "Ding, ding, ding!" It's true, I did indeed hear the sound that children love to hear...the sound of the Ding-ding Man.

When you hear the strains of "Baseball season's underway/ Well you better get ready for a brand new day/ Hey, Chicago, what do you say/ The Cubs are gonna win today. They're singing/ Go, Cubs, go/ Go, Cubs, go!" Yes, indeed! Tomorrow is the day! And yes, I'm listening to the lovely, springy Cubbie song now. ;) (And if you love the Cubs and baseball, then check out my cousin's fabulous baseball blog!)

1 comment:

  1. I agree Melinda! Although it has been cold, overcast and rainy here this week.

    Thanks for the shout out :)

    -Lizzy

    ReplyDelete