Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shopping Trip #2


Okay, so I couldn't help but share about my shopping from this week.

CVS:
-Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner - On sale for 2 for $5.49. I used a $1 off 2 coupon, plus a $1 ECB from last week. Final price - $3.49 for two.
-Puffs lotion kleenex - On sale for $.87. I used a $.50 off coupon. Final price - $.37.
Total - $.38

Kohl's:
My mom had gotten several different things for my dad a couple weeks back, and she had $30 in Kohl's cash that she gave to me. I got a few different things I needed. Total (I paid) - $1.69. (Plus a mail-in rebate printed out, so I'll get $5 back from that, which I will give to my mom since she gave me the Kohl's cash in the first place!)

Target:
Tide travel detergent - $.97. I used a $1 off coupon.
Chef Boyardee ravioli - $.92. I used a coupon I had gotten for a Free can.
Softsoap - I think the orginal price was $1.97. I used a $.35 off manufacturer's coupon and a $1 off Target coupon.
2 Skittles bags - $.69 each. I used a $.50 off  two manufacturer's coupon and a $1 off two Target coupon.
Total - $.66.

Grand Total - $6.73

Hurray!

I must note that the cashier at Target was very, very nice. She asked if I had watched the new couponing show, which I said I had not. She went on to mention that at one of the libraries in our area there was a DVD I could check out about couponing that a lady from our area did that is very helpful. Very nice of her!

Also, I got a cosmetic bag with samples and coupons in it today! Fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment