Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shopping Success

Saturday was my shopping trip. I needed several things, and was pretty successful! Always a big plus. :)

Here is all my funness...

My Purchases
CVS:
Halls cough drops - $1.87. I had a $.75 off coupon, and I got a $1 ECB back to spend on a future purchase. Total - $.15!

Walmart:
2 Nailpolishes - $.93 each = $1.86. I had a $1.50/2 coupon. Total - $.36 for two!
Socks - boring, but necessary ;)
2 sets of thank you notes - Better deal than what I had found before, and I liked these better!
Swimsuit - I liked this one the best, and it was half as much as the other ones I looked at!
Snowflake flannel pj pants - $2.50 on clearance!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My wedding dress is finished!!! :) I love it! My mum has done a wonderful job on it. I wish I could post a picture, but... I suppose it'll have to wait until the wedding.

1 comment: